From: Philip Webb <purslow@×××××××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] A huge list
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 13:33:28
1 080927 econti wrote:
2 > running revdep-rebuild I see a very long list of broken linking
3 > At the end revdep-rebuild emerge orbit and libbonobo.
4 > After that I ran revdep-rebuild again:
5 > same long list and same packages to emerge.
6 > What can I do to eliminate that long list
7 > and to avoid to emerge every time orbit and libbonobo?
8
9 'revdep-rebuild --pretend' : then emerge the items you want singly.
13 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
14 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
15 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca