From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Linksys router BEFSR41 loosing internet
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 23:21:07
1 David Abbott wrote:
2 > Dale you still use att or bellsouth DSL ?
3 > I connect like this [10 port switch] => [linksys router running ddwrt]
4 > => [DSL modem westell 6100]
5 > I put the modem in ip passthru [1] to the router, the modem validates
6 > the connection with att and the router does every thing else.
7 > [1] http://nooone.info/downloads/IP_Passthru.png
11 OK. I changed the setting and restarted the modem. I'll check when I
12 take my next nap and see if it helps.
13
14 By the way, folding stopped on one of my processes because it couldn't
15 send in the data and get a new packet. This router better straighten up
16 soon. ;-) It's cold and I need the heat. lol
17
18 Thanks for the tip.
19
20 Dale