From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel drivers and modules list
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 17:59:14
1 On Sun, May 17, 2020 at 10:48 AM Raphael MD <raphaxx@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hello everyone,
4 >
5 > I’ve booted my system with a gentoo live cd, just to figure out my system
6 drivers and modules to configure the kernel, because it’s difficult to
7 realize what drive my intel Ethernet card uses and many others.
8 >
9 > Are there some command to extract that list to configure the kernel?
10 >
11 > In fact, are there some manual to help to configure the kernel in the
12 best way?
13 >
14 > Usually I configure my Zen processor, put my schedule, and set
15 preemptive kernel to low latency and put out every other drive.
16 >
17 > Thanks!
18
19 https://superuser.com/questions/287371/obtain-kernel-config-from-currently-running-linux-system