From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Handbook: AMD ARM
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 12:52:51
1 Hello,
2
3 Well many folks were doubtful, but look here:
4
5 "The first ARM technology-based AMD Opteron™ processor is targeted for
6 production in 2014 and will integrate the AMD SeaMicro Freedom™ supercompute
7 fabric, the industry's premier high-performance fabric. "
8
9 Just look at AMD's press releases for Tuesday of this week.
10
11 I sure hope we get the ARM Handbook "up to snuff" for installing
12 the plethora of new ARM based systems that are on the way!
13 Any doubters still out there? Get new religion, Get ARM(ed!
14
15 PS that AMD stock is sure priced very attractively....
18 enjoy,
19 James