From: "Timothy A. Holmes" <tholmes@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] How to make Gentoo more Ubuntu like
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 12:34:18
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Nick Rout [mailto:nick@×××××××.nz]
3 > Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 7:58 PM
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to make Gentoo more Ubuntu like
6 >
7 > The wiki is the place for it I believe. There is already a kde howto:
8 >
9 > http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_D-BUS%2C_HAL%2C_KDE_media:/
12 > On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:47:26 -0400