From: Francesco Talamona <ti.liame@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] amarok and mp3 file rename
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 17:16:06
1 After xmms was phased out, I chose to use Amarok. Now that I have
2 listened and rated some thousands of mp3 I would like to be able to
3 rename/move files without loosing rating and scoring information.
4
5 I'm under the impression that once I did it inside Amarok, but now I
6 can't find anything useful.
7
8 Those are the USE flags Amarok was compiled with:
9 [ebuild R ] media-sound/amarok-1.4.5-r1 USE="aac arts
10 daap -debug -ifp -ipod kde -mtp musicbrainz mysql -njb -noamazon opengl
11 postgres (-real) visualization -xinerama"
12
13 Any ideas?
14 cheers
15 Francesco
18 Linux Version 2.6.21-gentoo, Compiled #1 PREEMPT Mon Apr 30 21:45:34
20 One 1GHz AMD Athlon 64 Processor, 2GB RAM, 2004.02 Bogomips Total
21 aemaeth
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list