From: Bruno Gola <brunogola@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Resizing ext3 and burning cds...
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:00:42
1 Hi guys, does anyone know any way to resize a ext3 partition? i'm trying
2 QTparted (parted) and i can't... when i try with qtparted it just does
3 not let me resize it, and with parted (text mode) it complains:
4
5 br ~ # parted /dev/hdb resize 1
6 Start? [32kB]?
7 End? [80GB]? 70GB
8 Error: File system was not cleanly unmounted! You should run e2fsck.
9 Modifying
10 an unclean file system could cause severe corruption.
11 Ignore/Cancel? Ignore
12 Error: File system has an incompatible feature enabled.
13 Information: Don't forget to update /etc/fstab, if necessary.
17 Note that the partition is umounted...
21 My other problem is with my cd-writer, i can open (read) any cd with
22 that... but when i try to burn (with k3b) i cant (it finds my device OK)
23 but when i try to burn it just display : writing, but the bar dont move
24 (the cd-writer starts to work), even i check the option SIMULATE, it
25 does not work....
28 Does anyone knows what should i do ?
29
30 Thanks,