From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-user] Oszkár Ocsenás
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 02:48:51
1 120619 Michael Mol wrote:
2 > On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Oszkár Ocsenás <ocsenaso@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> I'm new in this list. My name is Oszkár Ocsenás. I'm from Hungary.
4 >> I'm interested in Linux@work, and Linux@daily use
5 >> My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo
6 > Greetings, Oszkár. Most people who join the list
7 > don't give introductory emails, but welcome.
8
9 Echoed. You'll find it's generally friendly & well-focussed.
10 You can ask off-topic [OT] questions, but don't overdo it.
11 Try to make sure you've read the basic Gentoo documentation
12 & remember there's a very active Bugzilla; there's also a Forum,
13 but the noise-to-signal ratio there is usually too high.
14
15 I recently installed Fedora 17 & Mageia 2.0 on spare disk space
16 & couldn't get either to download a version of Flash or anything else.
17 I'll try tuning them up when I have a bit of spare time,
18 but my feeling after 9 yr is that Gentoo is the easiest distro to use.
22 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
23 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
24 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca