From: John covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] python 2.6 and mailman
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 09:06:59
1 Hi. I upgraded to python 2.6 -- at the time I didn't know that this
2 would break mailman, buut there is a version of mailman compatible
3 with 2.6 -- is there any ebuild for this? I doubt it would be
4 possible todowngrade to 2.5 -- at least not without great difficult.
5 Please correct me if I am wrong in any of this, but the easiest thing
6 would be to get a version of mailman compatible with 2.6.
7
8 Thanks in advance for any ideas on this problem.
11 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
12 How do
13 you spend it?
14
15 John Covici