From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 17:46:01
1 On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Samuraiii <samurai.no.dojo@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I've overcome that problem by modifying ssh wrapper script by adding -F
3 > /location/of/.ssh/config
4 > Right now Im going to test it
5 > S
6
7 BTW, your email client is doing some very bad things to messages it replies to.
8
9 1) It breaks threading.
10 2) It does bad rewriting of subjects. (I'm replying to a message
12 [gentoo-user] Distcc advice needed")
13 3) It's sending HTML emails which explicitly sets the font size of the
14 text being quoted. (On my system, as an example, this results in it
15 being absolutely tiny.
16
17 http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/343/be1q.png
18 http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5522/be2o.png
19
20 You're also top-posting, but (IMO) that's minor in comparison to the
21 issues I'm describing. Heck, I probably wouldn't care that much if it
22 didn't break threading and explicitly set font sizes.
23
24 [snip]
27 :wq