From: Peter Gordon <admin@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to Install Bacula Client Using Portage?
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:20:18
1 It's in portage, so a simple `emerge bacula` as root should build and
2 install it on your machine (including any needed dependencies). If you
3 want the client only, you can add "client-only" to your USE flags. It
4 has a few other USE flags to do various things (MySQL and PostgreSQL
5 support, for example). A simple `emerge --pretend --verbose bacula`
6 should show you these.
7
8 I've no experience with MythTV or Bacula though so I can't advise
9 further on the matter...
10 --
11 () The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email,
12 /\ vCards, and proprietary formats.
14 Peter A. Gordon (codergeek42)
15 E-Mail: admin@×××××××××××××××××.com
16 GPG Public Key ID: 0x87C59026
17 GPG Public Key Fingerprint:
18 A5E9 EA8E 146B 4B44 E26A 385B 278C 74CC 87C5 9026
19 Encrypted and/or Signed correspondence preferred.
20 GPG Public Key available upon request or from
21 pgp.mit.edu's public key server.