From: Qian Qiao <qian.qiao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage: fixed or not???
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 18:42:18
1 On 11/7/05, Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl> wrote:
2 > Qian Qiao schreef:
3 > > Omg, you have emerge --deep --newuse --update world as a *cron* job?
6 > .... and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, comes a
7 > depclean....
8 >
9 > .... every night.
10 >
11 > Ciaran said it best:
12 >
13 > > I really hope you don't want your system to carry on working...
14
15 Wonder how he survivied that apache layout upgrade, :P
16
17 Anyways, the mysql ebuild was nice, you have to set STRAIGHT_UPGRADE=1
18 in order to do emerge --update mysql.
19
20 But for Jarry, he probably need 2 variables:
21 BRAVE_YET_DUMB=1
22 I_WILL_NOT_BLAME_THE_DEVS_IF_MY_SYSTEM_GETS_BORKED=1
23
24 -- Joe
27 There are 3 kinds of people in the world:
28 Those who can count, and those who can't.
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list