From: garantiertnicht@××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Got a json file from YouTube...
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 17:44:38
1 tuxic@××××××.de; 2020-06-05T19:26:32+0200:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > via https://youtuberandomcomment.com/ ->Download all is it possible
5 > to download all comments of a YouTube-Video....as a json file, which
6 > contains exactly one, very long line.
7 >
8 > This is exactly the formatting I would prefer to read
9 > threaded comments ....;
10 >
11 > Is there something in portage, which is recommended to
12 > reformat/display this json-input into something more
13 > readable...?
14 >
15 > Cheers!
16 > Meino
17 >
18 >
19 >
20
21 Hello,
22
23 I'm usually using app-misc/jq for all my json needs. It isn't exactly a json
24 pretty-printer but more of a swiss army knife for extracting data from json. It
25 does formatting, tho :)
26
27 You could also try your Web User Agent. My Firefox already does format json, so
28 maybe you could try open it there if you just want to read it.
29
30 Regards,
31 garantiertnicht