From: Haim Ashkenazi <haim@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] using apache2 as reverse proxy for exchange
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 00:50:09
1 On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 02:26 +0200, Haim Ashkenazi wrote:
2 > Hi
3 >
4 > I have a client that wants to configure apache2 as a reverse proxy for
5 > exchange server's OWA (inside the internal LAN). (I know it's a bad
6 > idea, but that's beside the point).
7 > I tried following the example on the mod_proxy page (configuration is
8 > below) but it doesn't connect. it seems to be redirecting the connection
9 > (that's what I see in the status bar). of course I can't connect to
10 > 192.168.168...
11 >
12 > am I doing something wrong?
13 >
14 > here's the relevant part of the configuration:
15 >
16 > ProxyRequests Off
17 >
18 > <Proxy *>
19 > Order deny,allow
20 > Allow from all
21 > </Proxy>
22 >
23 > ProxyPass /exchange http://192.168.168.1/exchange
24 > ProxyPassReverse /exchange http://192.168.168.1/exchange
25 >
26 > any ideas?
27 I found this page through google:
28 http://www.flyingbuttmonkeys.com/n/index.php?itemid=59
29
30 but when I followed the configuration, I get this error on the browser:
31 "Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested
32 page. this may be caused by cookies that are blocked."
33
34 any ideas?
35
36 thanx