From: Sergio Polini <sp_rm_it@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xine cannot find /dev/hdc
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:41:46
1 Ed Jabbour:
2 > After a recent emerge -uDv system, which upgraded xine-lib, I
3 > cannot use xine to watch dvds anymore. It cannot find /dev/hdc.
4 > The output from running xine from the console is at
5 > http://rafb.net/paste/results/ac0MJP75.html. I've tried downgrading
6 > and re-emerging to no avail. I'm wondering if this is related
7 > somehow to udev, but I don't know where to look for that. Any
8 > advice appreciated. Thanks.
9
10 Ehm, I got the same error messages a few days ago... but... the error
11 was on my side: I put my DVD into /dev/hdd instead of /dev/hdc ;-)
12
13 Sergio, a bit ashamed ;-)
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list