From: James Colby <jcolby@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Network Monitoring
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:30:48
1 On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 04:57:54PM +0200, Uwe Thiem wrote:
2 >
3 > I have no recommendation but would like to remind you of one thing: What you
4 > are trying to achieve is a serious breach of privacy.
5 >
6 All users of this network are made aware of the Acceptable use policy of
7 this network, and understand that we have reserved the right to monitor
8 this network to ensure compliance with that policy. Until now we have
9 not felt the need for monitoring, but certain violations have been
10 brought to out attention, and we feel as though we need to do something
11 about it.
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list