From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Important security update for GnuPG!
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 13:48:33
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Thomas Rösner [mailto:Thomas.Roesner@××××××××××××××.de]
3 > Sent: 04 January 2007 10:21
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Important security update for GnuPG!
8 > qfpvajdy wrote:
9 > > Hello,
10 > >
11 > > [...advisory..]
12 > > Could the maintainer please update to gnupg version 1.4.6?
13 > > Currently the Gentoo GNU/Linux distribution delivers version 1.4.5.
16 > Then how did I get this?
17 >
18 > Installed versions: 1.4.6
19 >
20 > Regards,
21 > T.
22
23 Do you have it unmasked? My system is ~x86 and I have 1.4.6 and 2.0.1 (I think) but I'm not sure if these are officially the latest stable versions.
24
25 Cheers
26
27 David
28
29 Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of success. I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this list.
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list