From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge-webrsync
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 23:50:44
1 I was doing the emerge-webrsync step in the install instructions for
2 gentoo and that was to install a gentoo snapshot.
5 On Fri, 15 Apr 2022, Arve Barsnes wrote:
6
7 > On Fri, 15 Apr 2022 at 19:58, Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@×××××.com> wrote:
8 >
9 > > Found no snapshots on rit.edu and went back from now to March 6, 2022.
10 > > I'm using openrc now. Has gentoo got a site where it shows latest
11 > > available snapshot information for its snapshots?
14 > What kind of information are you after?
15 >
16 > I looked at a different mirror, and it doesn't really have any information
17 > except signatures and the like.
18 >
19 > https://ftp-stud.hs-esslingen.de/Mirrors/gentoo/snapshots/
20 >