From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Default applications
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 21:11:36
1 Ignas Anikevicius wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > I am very sorry if it is just a basic question but I failed to get
5 > google to help me. Could someone point me how to set up default
6 > applications, so automagical applications like skype, firefox and
7 > similar would understand what is my default browser, mail client and so
8 > on. Up to now I was using BROWSER environmental variable, which seemed
9 > to help me. However, I want more integration of applications now.
10 >
11 > Thanks a lot,
12 > Ignas A.
16 If you use KDE, system settings, default applications, then adjust your
17 settings there. I'm not sure which GUI you use since you didn't mention
18 it so this may or may not help.
19
20 Dale
21