From: Wolfgang Liebich <Wolfgang.Liebich@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] headphones don't work since upgrade to kernel 2.6.19???
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 05:57:39
1 Hi,
2 I've rebooted today with kernel 2.6.19 (used 2.6.18 before). I have a
3 Intel 945G/GZ/P/PL motherboard and a Intel hda on board soundcard
4 (Alsamixer says "Card: HDA Intel" and "Chip: Realtek ALC260").
5 I've listened to music via headphones plugged in on the
6 frontside. Suddenly this setup don't work anymore:
7 If I turn up the PCM playback source in the alsamixer, I hear the
8 sound from the builtin PC boxen. If I turn PCM level to 0 I hear
9 nothing. The Headphon channel is dead.
10 What now?
11 Kernel version:
12 Linux atpcbygc 2.6.19-gentoo-r5
13 I use the alsa drivers coming with the kernel.
14 Troubled in vienna,
15 Wolfgang
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list