From: Tomas Linhart <tomas.linhart@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.2: Emerge of ksysguard and ksmserver failed
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:21:08
1 Everything is going fine now. The problem was that
2 /usr/lib64/qt4/libQtWebKit.so.4 was symlinked to QtWebkit 4.5 library
3 and that was the reason why some symbols could not be found. After
4 correcting the symlink the problem disappeared.
5 However, it seems strange to me, because I have tried and later
6 uninstalled qt 4.5 more than 14 days before and I have not found any
7 other files that belong to qt 4.5 on my system, only
8 /usr/lib64/qt4/libQtWebKit.so.4.5 was there.
9
10 Thanks everyone who helped me.
11
12 Tomas