From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [way OT] determining date of web pages
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:09:59
1 "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Galeon (web browser) included "bookmarklets" (search google). One
4 > bookmarklet checks "page freshness". It didn't work on frames, but
5 > apparently there is a version that does work on frames. I don't know
6 > whether the bookmarklet is accurate, however. Perhaps it uses methods
7 > mentioned above to determine the date of inception of a page.
8 >
9 > [<Blatant plug> Galeon is much faster for me than any other browser
10 > for a number of reasons. It was inevitable, therefore, that its
11 > development has been discontinued.</Blatant plug>
12
13 Trying your pet I find I can't even import bookmarks and get the
14 expected result....
15 thumbs down : )
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list