From: Ricardo Saffi Marques <saffi@××××××××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Power supply or motherboard dead?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:45:24
1 On 3/19/08, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > A Gentoo desktop of mine won't turn on anymore. I was hoping it was
4 > the power supply but I've installed a new one which doesn't fix the
5 > problem. Is there a sure way to know if the motherboard needs
6 > replacement or if I have two dead power supplies?
9 Have you tried to reset your BIOS? I would certainly try that before
10 changing my MOBO.
13 Ricardo Saffi Marques
14 Laboratório de Administração e Segurança de Sistemas (LAS/IC)
15 Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
16 Cell: +55 (19) 8128-0435
17 Skype: ricardo_saffi_marques
18 Website: http://www.rsaffi.com