From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: glibc upgrade and firefox/seamonkey issues
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 19:01:57
1 James wrote:
2 > Dale <rdalek1967 <at> gmail.com> writes:
5 >>>>> I recently did a upgrade which included glibc. Now both Firefox and
6 >>>>> Seamonkey has problems starting.
7 >> Well revdep-rebuild came back clean. I'm doing a emerge -e world at the
8 >> moment. I'm hoping it is just something out of sync here.
9 > I use to use this string to update::
10 >
11 > emerge -uDNvp world
12 >
13 > Now I use::
14 >
15 > emerge -uDNvp --changed-deps=y world
16 >
17 > It catches more issues.
18 > hth,
19 > James
23 I added that to the defaults. My emerge -e world is almost done.
24
25 Dale
26