From: Randy Barlow <randy@×××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: amd64 installation questions
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:17:19
1 Collins Richey wrote:
2 > The only gotcha I found was with the xorg modular installation. After
3 > completing the basic installation, I did an 'emerge xfce4' and let
4 > portage calculate all the dependancies including xorg. When all was
5 > said and done, I discovered that the automatic dependancy selection
6 > had not included the keyboard and mouse modules for xorg, so I had to
7 > emerge these manually.
8
9 Did you remember to add the line:
10
11 INPUT_DEVICES="keyboard mouse"
12
13 to your /etc/make.conf? This should pull in the keyboard and mouse
14 stuff automatically.
15
16 R
17 --