From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: devmanual searching
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 21:17:11
1 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > just add "site:devmanual.gentoo.org" to your search string
5
6 site:devmanual.gentoo.org : URI
7
8 Yep, it's what I've been doing. However, it has lots of sporadic
9 noise in the search (ignoring devmanual) too often. Plus it does
10 not necessarily search the document, in a serial fashion.
11
12 Surely there is a "flat-file" version somewhere the I have missed?
13 I'm not asking for an integrated search engine, but merely a
14 flat-file version for traditional CLI types of searching....
15
16 If there a way to convert devmanual to a flat file?
17
18 James