From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] QA Notice: libdialog.la appears to contain PORTAGE_TMPDIR paths
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 05:27:04
1 On Thursday 05 May 2011 03:00:23 Rafael Barrera Oro wrote:
2 > Hello!
3 >
4 > I just installed a Gentoo box and i am having a bizarre problem (bizarre
5 > for me at least), i'd like to point that the only solution i have found so
6 > far (attempt to modify some eclass) is way beyond the limit of complexness
7 > that i am used to so if there is another way i would really appreciate if
8 > anyone pointed it out for me
9 >
10 > And in case it is not obvious, i am pretty much of a rookie regardind
11 > gentoo and linux in general
12 >
13 > anyway, thanks in advance!!!
14 >
15 > The thing is that emerging mirrorselect has the following outcome:
16 >
17 > * QA Notice: libdialog.la appears to contain PORTAGE_TMPDIR paths
18 > * ERROR: dev-util/dialog-1.1.20100428 failed:
19 > * soiled libtool library files found
20
21 Hmm ... I don't know why this is caused, but I would run:
22
23 emerge --oneshot -av libtool
24
25 and then