From: microcai <microcai@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Question of quantum computer
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 01:46:35
1 on Thursday 02 April 2015 18:33:06,Boricua Siempre wrote:
2 > From: Boricua Siempre <borikua.1978.2@×××××.com>
3 > To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
4 > Date: Yesterday 06:33:06
5 > Hello
6 >
7 > I have reading of quantum computing and I want know what operating systems
8 > are use in quantum computers. And I read quantum computers can use
9 > particols moving faster than light but on other book particels faster than
10 > light make analog sonar boom that can destroy universe. Is quantum computer
11 > dangerus? Sorry if my english not good, still learning.
14 particols are not faster than light.
15
16 when you mesure quantum A to have state A, then you can assume quantum B is in
17 state B. but there is no information transfer, because the one that mesure the
18 remote quantum B don't know your mesurement, you have to pass the result by
19 ordinary method, which is still slower than light.