From: Simon <turner25@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] full shutdown
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 15:48:37
1 I was only able to test briefly and got it working, but only when i
2 did it manually.
3 Seems adding a rmmod line in local.stop doesnt help, I've been trying
4 to add other lines before like killall -9 mplayer (which is the main
5 prog using the sound device usually).
6
7 I'll be able to work my way! Thanks a lot!
8