From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Cannot see my own posts: configuring gentoo-users in gmail
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:31:07
1 When I start a new thread, I do not see my own posting, even after others
2 have responded. It gets put in the "sent" folder and stays there.
3 This is in gmail, where I do all my mailing lists in an account that I use
4 for
5 nothing else. It's not hard to fix: for each thread I start, I find the mail
6 in
7 "Sent Mail" and move to "Inbox" and all is well. But it's a nuisance, and
8 occasionally I forget.
9
10 Are there settings somewhere that's making this happen to me? I've looked
11 around and don't see anything offhand, but maybe my "around" isn't big
12 enough.
15 Kevin O'Gorman, PhD