From: brettholcomb@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-user] Kmail Reply to errors
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 15:10:08
1 Nice tip.
2 >
3 > From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
4 > Date: 2006/11/02 Thu AM 09:17:59 EST
5 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
6 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kmail Reply to errors
7 >
8 > On Thursday 02 November 2006 16:09, brettholcomb@×××××××××.net wrote:
9 > > What I did was create folders for each mail list and tell Kmail the
10 > > folder contains a mail list. When you do that you have an option to
11 > > put the reply to address for the list in the setup. After that I
12 > > filter the mail list messages to the right folder and when I hit
13 > > reply I get the right address.
14 >
15 > For the last step, type 'l' to reply to a list, then kmail gets even
16 > smarter and always picks the list address for the headers, regardless
17 > of how the list admin has munged Reply-To:
18 >
19 > alan
20 > --
21 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list