From: Mike Huber <michael.huber@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 2GB of RAM
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:51:55
1 Yea, What architecture are you running on? Is it possible that you
2 have some kind of memory interleaving option turned on in your bios
3 that isn't working right because of slight timing differences in the
4 manufacturing of each stick of ram? Are they exactly the same spec
5 (CAS,NS, etc..)? What's the processor?
6