From: KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Installation gentoo problem.
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 10:02:07
1 daid kahl schrieb:
2 >> Hi. I tryed install "gentoo 10.0" and there was: "scanning for ata_piix" and
3 >> istallation stopped. If i switch off the sata disk then installation runs
4 >> good.
5 >> I try "gentoo 10.1" now and stopped on: "Scanning for ehci-hcd...usb core".
6 >> I switch off usb on motherboard and installation continue. But then stopped
7 >> on: "Scanning for scsi_wait_scan". I have not scisi disks. My matherboard is
8 >> Asus P4P800SE. What to do?
9 >
10 > Try another live cd based on Gentoo, like System Rescue CD. If it can
11 > boot live kernel, then maybe you should try Gentoo 2007.0 or 2008.
12 > I've installed plenty of systems with a Gentoo 2007.0 CD-R I have
13 > kicking around.
14 >
15 > ~daid
18 Hi,
19
20 why not take the autobuild? It is only on day old!
21
22 http://gentoo.chem.wisc.edu/gentoo/releases/x86/autobuilds/
23
24 kh