From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Running out of space on /var partition
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 19:07:33
1 Dale writes:
2
3 > Alex Schuster wrote:
4
5 > http://www.wonkology.org/comp/desktop/2011-07-24/desktop6.png
6 >
7 > You might want to remove that one. Look closely at the bank screen.
8
9 That's okay, this is not really my account number, although very close :)
10 But even if it were, I guess it wouldn't be too much of a security risk.
11
12 > I'm looking closely. Some things interest me.#
13
14 Which things?
15
16 > I'm still learning about KDE4. ;-)
17
18 Me too :) If only things were more stable. I'll wait a little and then
19 upgrade to 4.7, and then I'll decide if I stay with it. If not, the question
20 would be what to use instead, I would miss so many things. I got KDE-
21 addicted.
22
23 Wonko