From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Need help building pg_dumpfile
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:42:46
1 On 10/27/06, Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/postgresql/src/backend/utils/hash/pg_crc.c', needed by
3 > `pg_crc.o'. Stop.
7 > I am pretty sure I specified the correct Include directory. But I really don't have a clue what
8 > the SOURCE directory should be.
9
10 The source directory should point to...well...the package sources.
11 That is, wherever you extracted the sources to. Pointing them to
12 /usr/lib/postgresql is only valid if you extracted the sources there.
13 If you extracted them to your home directory for example, you would
14 point to the directory there. Most likely this will the same
15 directory where the Makefile is located.
16
17 -Richard
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list