From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] custom-cxxflags not supported but on anyway
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:22:49
1 Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
2 >>> [ebuild R ] x11-libs/qt-core-4.4.2 USE="qt3support ssl
3 >>> -custom-cxxflags% -debug -doc -glib -pch" 0 kB
4 >>>
5 >
6 > -custom-cxxflags
7 >
8 > To me it looks like it is disabled!
9 > This flag has been added recently to the qt packages and although it
10 > is disabled the affected packages need a rebuild when newuse is
11 > triggered.
15 But since it is changing, I would assume it was on before? If it was
16 off before then why would it rebuild it?
17
18 I do have to say, I don't recall ever seeing this one before.
19
20 Dale
21