From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] network do not come up after booting (SOLVED)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 19:12:57
1 Dear Canek,
2
3 With the latest update of systemd today:
4
5 sys-apps/systemd-249.4-r4:0/2::gentoo
6
7 everything works now fine.
8
9 Thanks for all your effort and support trying to help me.
10
11 best, Tamer
12
13 Am 9/8/21 um 9:57 PM schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
14 > On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 9:14 AM Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com
15 > <mailto:th982a@××××××××××.com>> wrote:
16 > [...]
17 >
18 > I think the problem is somewhere deeper ....
19 >
20 > I wish I knew what it might be.
23 > Yeah, I don't understand it either. Have you tried using the other
24 > network card? With the corresponding change in the .network file, of
25 > course.
26 >
27 > Just to test.
28 > Regards.
29 > --
30 > Dr. Canek Peláez Valdés
31 > Profesor de Carrera Asociado C
32 > Departamento de Matemáticas
33 > Facultad de Ciencias
34 > Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México