From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Time to move on?
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:10:04
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:49:57 -0500, Dale wrote:
5 >> I don't mind top posting in private emails but not on the list. Who is
6 >> it with that signature with the backward questions about top posting?
9 > This one?
10 >
11 > A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
12 > Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
13 > A: Top-posting.
14 > Q: What is the most annoying thing on usenet and in e-mail?
15 >
16 > or this one?
17 >
18 > Q: Why is top-posting evil?
19 > A: backwards read don't humans because
20 >
21 > Both have been in my tagfile for years.
26 The top one is the one I was thinking about. Funny thing is, it took me
27 a couple reads the first time to figure out it was backwards. It really
28 didn't make much sense.
29
30 I do like the last one tho. That was cute. ;-)
31
32 Dale
33