From: Mateusz Arkadiusz Mierzwinski <mateuszmierzwinski@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: tool for reading /etc/conf.d/net?
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:49:01
1 Fastest way - dump into PHP, use some explodes and regexps.
2
3 Most secured - App i C++ or C.
4
5 Balanced Way - JAVA app :)
6
7 W dniu 11 lipca 2010 11:46 użytkownik Mateusz Arkadiusz Mierzwinski <
8 mateuszmierzwinski@×××××.com> napisał:
9
10 > Wrote one in C,C++, Bash, Java or even PHP CLI ?? Try some... :)
11 >
12 > This file is Bash script. Every line comes with some portion of "variable =
13 > variable data". It's realy simple. In PHP you can write simple script using
14 > explode functions or regexp's.
15 >
16 > Good luck
17 >