From: Michal 'vorner' Vaner <vorner@×××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Looking for advice on shared file system.
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:11:34
1 Hello,
2
3 On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 04:54:31PM +0000, Peter Lewis wrote:
4 > I've been looking around for a while now for some sort of "shared file system"
5 > which might meet my needs a little better than that which I am currently
6 > using.
7
8 Maybe coda? Thought I only heard of it, not used.
9
10 Have a nice day
13 Work with computer has 2 phases. First, computer waits for the user to tell it what
14 to do, then the user waits for the computer to do it. Therefore, computer work
15 consists mostly of waiting.
16
17 Michal "vorner" Vaner