From: Bryce Verdier <btv@××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MythTV 0.20 ebuild
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 04:16:07
1 I've had it up for a couple of days. Nothing seriously wrong yet.
2 Although, watching live TV on my box is a little choppier now... for
3 some reason. The "chmod +s mythfrontend" did help, but its still not
4 fluid on the live tv playback (i have pvr-250).
5
6 Speaking of Mythtv, does anyone else have problems with mythbackend
7 starting ONLY with the init scripts (if i call it manually it starts
8 just fine)?
9
10 bryce
11
12 David Grant wrote:
13 > So the MythTV ebuild is no longer masked and is now ~x86. Has anyone
14 > tried it? I'm very interesting in hearing the initial reports. Since I
15 > have a tried and true system that is working perfectly I don't want to
16 > upgrade just yet. Hopefully some of you are adventurous enough or are
17 > making a new system and have tried 0.20.
18 >
19 > --
20 > David Grant
21 > http://www.davidgrant.ca