From: Miles Malone <m.malone@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Joining PDFs and/or jpegs together. Help, please!
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 21:06:11
1 I use pdfjam (which is in app-text/texlive-core) for this sort of
2 thing, and it's pretty fantastic. It's pretty dependency heavy if you
3 dont already use texlive though, as it's using texlive's pdfpages as
4 its backend. So if you're a latex user I'd go that way, if not use
5 one of the other recommended tools
6