From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Easy? Software Products
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:36:23
1 Use the root password - it's looking for root's login and password. At least
2 that's how mine works.
3
4 On Saturday January 21 2006 13:22, maxim wexler wrote:
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > Welcome to my leaner, stripped-to-the-basics,
8 > I-can't-setup-my-printer thread. Come in, make
9 > yourself at home. Much roomier here, as you can see.
10 >
11 > Ok, so you click on 'Do Administrative Tasks' at that
12 > place of mystery http://localhost:631/ and it asks
13 > you for your username and password and you give it
14 > your username and password and it asks you again and
15 > again...and as often as it asks, you give until you
16 > can give no more!
17 >
18 > Now what do you do?
19 >
20 > -mw
29 > Do You Yahoo!?
30 > Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
31 > http://mail.yahoo.com
35 Brett I. Holcomb
36 --
37 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list