From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Plasma teething problems - Part I
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 17:03:28
1 On Tue, 25 Jun 2019 17:09:02 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > > [1] kde-plasma/plasma-meta requires kde-plasma/powerdevil, which
4 > > requires kde- frameworks/networkmanager-qt, which requires
5 > > net-misc/networkmanager, which requires net-misc/modemmanager
6 >
7 > I use Plasma, and NW is not installed. I have "-networkmanager" in my
8 > USE flags in make.conf.
9
10 That's not enough, powerdevil doesn't have a networkmanager USE flag, you
11 have to set -wireless for powerdevil. Here's the relevant portion of the
12 DEPEND definition in the ebuild
13
14 wireless? (
15 $(add_frameworks_dep bluez-qt)
16 $(add_frameworks_dep networkmanager-qt)
17 )
21 Neil Bothwick
22
23 Bagpipe for free: Stuff cat under arm. Pull legs, chew tail.