From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: full shutdown
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 03:01:03
1 Saphirus Sage wrote:
4 > On Mar 28, 2009, at 9:42 PM, ABCD <en.ABCD@×××××.com> wrote:
8 > This probably isn't the problem, but try doing `shutdown -hP now`, and
9 > see if that works - if it does, then there probably is a configuration
10 > issue somewhere (but I'm not sure where that would be...).
14 > I always use "shutdown now -hP" or it won't power down. I just figured
15 that was standard.
18 I don't use the -p option and mine shuts down fine. I did run into this
19 one time a lot time ago. I had to change something in my kernel but I
20 can't remember what it was now. I looked but couldn't find anything
21 either.
22
23 Sorry I can't remember what it was. Maybe it will come to me later on.
24 Like right after hitting send. lol
25
26 Dale
27