From: Nikita Tropin <posixivist32@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] accidentally deleted the /usr (I'm gonna kill myself!)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:03:15
1 Not so long ago I was mrpropered my /home. You situation is much
2 harder but... There is exist utility sys-fs/extundelete and if you
3 have ~500-600mb of unparted
4 disk space(and of course your /<removed usr> is ext fs), you can
5 create new /usr there, unpack stage3's /usr to /<newusr>, chroot,
6 emerge extundelete, and try to restore all your data. But for my
7 experience it restored ~20-30%, may be you'll be more lucky.
8