From: Anthony Roy <antroy@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Setting up an IMAP server to serve mail fetched from pop mailboxes.
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 12:10:58
1 > You will want to check out the gentoo mailfiltering gateway guide
2 > at http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/mailfilter-guide.xml which will help
3 > you set up imap, spamassassin and more.
4
5 Thanks, this should be a good place to start for phase 2 of my setup -
6 i.e. anti-virus and spam filtering.
7
8 > Moving mails from one server to another can be different depending
9 > on your level of access to the servers but you probably should be able
10 > to drag and drop them from one inbox to another using a common
11 > mail client such as mozilla thunderbird.
12
13 I need to do this automatically. It looks like fetchmail may be what I
14 am after here.
17 Ant...
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list