From: David Grant <davidgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ELOG doesn't seem to be logging much
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 20:31:29
1 On 8/31/06, Rumen Yotov <rumen@××××××.org> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:08:20 -0700
4 > "David Grant" <davidgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >
6 > > If I re-emerge hotplug, for example, I get a big fat warning about
7 > > hotplug's init.d script being dead and buried. When I look at my elog
8 > > directory I don't see anything there, nor do I get an email about it.
9 > > Am I doing something wrong? I get some ELOG messages but nothing very
10 > > important. I also have enotice installed and I get nothing compared
11 > > to what I get through enotice. Anyone else experiencing this? I
12 > > searched the mailing list for anything elog related and didn't find
13 > > anything similar to my problem.
14 > >
15 > Hi,
16 > Had the same problem (for some time) until i removed 'enotice' leaving
17 > only elog. Before that (in elog) only had some patching messages.
20 Ok, I'll give that a try. Thanks.
23 David Grant
24 http://www.davidgrant.ca