From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] distcc and crossdev, anyone?
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 09:16:55
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 12:43:44 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
5 >> I've decided to revert to Neil's method (once I've shaken this
6 >> infection off).
7 >>
8 > Could you please confirm that the infection is in no way linked to me or
9 > my "method" :-O
14 I hope you get rid of the infection but don't send it this way. I don't
15 need a trip to the hospital again. Having folks check on you is nice
16 but I would prefer hotel room service to a hospital nurse and a pricey
17 Dr. o_O
18
19 Of course, I would rather spend the money on building a computer too.
20 More fun than wondering if you are about to meet your maker.
21
22 Dale
23