From: Marcus Wanner <marcusw@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: script to make wav fro vob
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:19:15
1 On 12/15/2009 10:23 AM, Skippy wrote:
2 > Greetings, my scripting skills are non-existent, so I come asking for
3 > help. :) I use the following to extract audio from vob files and
4 > write it as wav files:
5 >
6 > mplayer filename.vob -ao pcm:waveheader:file=filename.wav -vo null
7 >
8 > It would be handy if this could be automated so I could run a bash
9 > script in a directory full of vob files and end up with a set of wav
10 > files with the same file name as the original vob.
11 >
12 > If anyone knock out such an animal for me I'd be ever grateful and
13 > praise your name over and over.
14 >
15 > Thanks, Skippy
16 >
17 You should really learn bash scripting, it will help you no end...
18
19 Marcus